Visit us online to place your order.
Realtors look for the “Realtors® QUICK ACCESS” button on most pages.[button link="https://secure.imagemaker360.com/im3/order/default2.asp?FC=eventphotos" color="custom" size="medium" type="3d" shape="round" target="_blank" title="" gradient_colors="#ffffff|#ffffff" gradient_hover_colors="#0088ce|#ffffff" accent_color="" accent_hover_color="" bevel_color="" border_width="1px" shadow="no" icon="fa-play" icon_position="right" icon_divider="yes" modal="" animation_type="0" animation_direction="left" animation_speed="1" alignment="center" class="" id=""]Realtors Order Here[/button]
Follow the simple online directions. Make sure to put all the information on your property into the fields as this information will automatically populate the Virtual Tour with pertinent information for your viewer/buyers,
Once your order is placed you will receive an order confirmation email which will alert your Capture, LLC Professional Photographer to set up an appointment. If this is your first time ordering with Capture, we will need a copy of your “headshot” and company logo for placement into the tour viewer.
Set up your appointment.
You will receive a call from a Capture, LLC Photographer either “same day” or by the next business morning if order placed after 5pm. Some things to keep in mind…
• Agents be present for the appointment. • Weather may dictate time of day. • Most houses up take 1 to 1.5 hours.
At the appointment.
Your Capture, LLC Photographer will conduct a “walk-thru” with you to determine which rooms will be showcased and determine correct angles for photography. It may be necessary to photograph the front of the home at a different time, suitable to best lighting conditions or weather.
Pick A. for “Music Only” Virtual Tour
Pick B. for “Narrated” Virtual Tour
A. MUSIC ONLY / TOUR
Next Steps – Music Only Tour
After your photography appointment, your Capture, LLC Photographer will upload the images to ImageMaker360 server, where every image will be edited, optimized and set to music. You will receive an email from CustomerService@ImageMaker360.com indicating your tour is complete and receive your link to your “Tour Management Page“.
Capture Virtual Tour Packages (see Pricing for Package Choices)
B. NARRATION / TOUR
Next Steps – Professional Narration
As soon as you receive your “Tour Management Page” indicating completion of the tour set to music, you will also receive a “Script Request” from Customer Service. Here, you will jot down 5 Bullet Points per image and submit that back to ImageMaker. A Professional Script-writer and Voice Over will produce your final Narrated Tour.
Narrated Virtual Tour Packages (see Pricing for Package Choices)
All Capture tours include our
FULL MARKETING SYSTEM:
Our Photography ordering system is part of a comprehensive plan that helps agents acquire and sell more listings.
- Professional Photography – Exceptional, High Quality Wide Angle and Professionally Lighted
- Rich Media – Full motion camera movements, High Quality Photos & Sound/Narration
- Custom Audio – Professional Script-writing and Narration or choice of music from large library
- Your Brand – We give you the power to have “Your Brand” Virtual Tours
- IDX/MLS Compliancy – Your tour is produced with “Your Brand” or IDX/MLS Compliant w/no branding
- Mobile/Social Viewing/Sharing – View or share on your favorite social site or in the palm of your hand
- Tour Syndication – Maximum Listing Exposure to the nation’s Largest Real Estate Portal Sites
- Tour Tools with Statistics -Effortlessly track your marketing efforts with our easy-to-read tour statistics and graphs!
- Custom Flyers
- And More… – All our tours offer you a full array of tools which allow you to stay on top of your marketing efforts. Viewer/Buyers can schedule showings, map your listings, print flyers, email tours to their friends, download copies of the tour, and look at your other listings. They can view community information, such as; Neighborhood amenities, Community Demographics, Public and Private schools.
We would be happy to answer ANY questions you might have about our services.